Update: We have all of our shoots fulfilled. Thank you!
Attention Business Owners! This project might be for you. 🙂
With the start of 2018 underway, lots of business owners start to take stock where their marketing is at and where it’s going (or should be going). They look at their website, social media, possible printed pieces etc., and start to map out what changes need to be made. Sometimes, it’s just a few updates, other times it can be a total branding overhaul. Having spent 15 years in the graphic design industry, I’m aware of the amount of work and cost that can go into these projects, as well as how important branding can be to one’s company’s image.
As social media becomes an ever increasingly staple to succeed in business, having an image of yourself as the business owner and integrating with your marketing materials is even more pertinent. Studies also show that viewers/possible clients WANT to see your image as it gives them a visual on who they are dealing with. A strong personal brand also establishes trust and a increases the scenario they will purchase from you.
From January 15 to Feb. 2, we’re seeking three business owners that would be interested in doing a Personal Branding Makeover (regarding the photography aspect). The photography could possibly include:
– Owner(s) portraits
– On-location exterior/interior photography (i.e. brick and mortar building)
– Staff portraits
– Product Photography
– Scenario Photography (i.e. a customer service image)
Chosen candidates for the project would receive incentives for their participation in exchange for Trish Hadley Portrait to use the images in our marketing. Incentives and deliverables would be outlined in a contract, as well as requirements for the chosen candidate. We are aiming to do shoots on: Feb. 4, 9, 16 and 23rd. Anticipated wrap date for images would be end of February / early March 2018.
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW AND INCLUDE AN IMAGE(s) TO BE CONSIDERED. No considerations via email or other messaging. We also will not take nominations, interested applicant must apply direct. Please Note: If you are selected as a candidate and you do not show up for the shoot, the reservation fee is non-refundable.
– Must be the owner and/or decision maker within the company
– Must not have had headshots by Trish Hadley Portrait in the last two years
– Must sign a model release
– Agree to an initial, in-person meeting to discuss possibility of project
– Consent to behind the scenes and possible video filming of your shoot
– Must pay a non-refundable $250 reservation fee that can be applied to the optional purchase of photographs
– Must be able to shoot on one of the following dates: Feb. 2, 4, 9 or 25
SELECTED CANDIDATES RECEIVE:
– Waived Session fee (normally $300)
– Professional hair + make up
– Planning session to design the shoot
– Photo shoot with Trish Hadley
– Reveal of proofs at a separate appointment
– A $250 gift voucher towards the purchase of images (+ $250 in credit from reservation fee for $500 credit total).
– $800 value
Will I get to see images before they’re used in your marketing?
Yes. After your shoot, we will schedule an appointment for you to return to the studio to view the proofs.
What if I want to purchase some of the photos?
That is up to you, you are not obligated to make a purchase. However, if you decide you would like to purchase one, a few, or ALL of the images, as a thank you, you receive $500 credit to spend towards images.