COVID-19 Release of Liability Form**Signature Required Prior to Every Scheduled Appointment**
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), an extremely contagious virus that is believed to spread from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments are recommending social distancing and preventative measures. Trish Hadley Portrait + Boudoir is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with federal and state health safety guidance. For more guidance and on how to protect yourself and related risks, please visit this link on the CDC website.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Sore Throat
- Repeated shaking and chills
Trish Hadley Portrait + Boudoir is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19; however the company cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending a photoshoot could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Prepayment for services available if clients prefer contactless checkout
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions
- No outside guests allowed to accompany a shoot that is not participating in shoot
- Each client required to wash hands upon arrival and before leaving
- Your Hair and Makeup Artist will wear a mask and thoroughly clean hands (using nitrile gloves when possible)
- All product bottles used during makeover will be disinfected and disposable items will be used when possible
By signing below, you agree to each statement and release Trish Hadley Portrait + Boudoir from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. I understand the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to personal injury, disability, and death), illness damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense of any kind that I may experience in connection with my photo session. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Trish Hadley Portrait + Boudoir , its employees, agents, representatives, and independent contractors, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Trish Hadley Portrait + Boudoir its employees, agents, representatives and independent contractors, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the photo session. Trish Hadley (owner) agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.